American Society Of Media Photographers at the Scarab Club
Saturday, April 24th, 2010 9 am-1 pm
Do you have a nagging feeling you can manage your images better and faster? Are you insecure about your archiving and backup systems? Are you ever disappointed in the final output of your work? Join ASMP and learn about dpBestflow, the definitive digital imaging resource for gaining efficiency, profitability and excellence.
* Make informed decisions about choosing the best workflow for your needs
* Maintain the color intent and quality of your work
* Preserve your digital image files (and the work that you do to them) for the short and long term
* Communicate more effectively with clients, printers, digital labs or anyone else handling
* Work more efficiently so you can focus on creating great images and growing your business
Prolific author, provocative speaker and Adobe Photoshop Certified Expert trainer Jay Kinghorn guides companies in strengthening their workflow processes and envisioning creative uses for photography. The second edition of his book Perfect Digital Photography, which he co-authored with Pulitzer-prize winner Jay Dickman, was released in June 2009.
Details of the seminar
This event is free of charge, but space is limited to the first 100 people who register. Register for the seminar.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Doors open at 8:30 am
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wednesday-Sunday, noon-5 pm
The Scarab Club, 217 Farnsworth St.
Detroit, MI 48202