- @seekandwonderin Marty Singer–http://pinterest.com/pin/260505159665361302/ Detroit Institute of Arts is a wonderful place to get lost in art and beauty. Rembrandt exhibit is stunning.
- DIADetroit Detroit Inst of Arts –Thanks to @Target, 8000 students can look forward to a DIA field trip next year! Apply by Jan. 13, 2012. More info: http://bit.ly/uukCbl
- @RadioJenG Jennifer Guerra–#ARTPOD is back! We visit an arts group in Detroit filled w/ “pops of rainbow colors” http://bit.ly/t2KQOh @MichiganRadio @mosaicdetroit
- @DevonAkmon Devon Akmon–Cool job op: Assistant Director, Education and Outreach Community Arts Partnerships (CCS Detroit) | http://bit.ly/rEx9iD
- @DetArtistsMkt DetroitArtistsMarket–We always love good media coverage of the arts, and Michael Hodges’ piece in the Detroit News of some current… http://fb.me/1r3PcLacm
- @modeld Model D–Dear Detroit, Arts institutions combine efforts for creative development summit: http://bit.ly/slnCRh
- @WeWant2HaveFun Linda Grunewald–Detroit Institute of Arts–5 out of 5-Stars by Google Reviews & Trip Advisor-> http://bit.ly/tx4pig #Detroit #MI #Video #Women #Fun
- @BrandCampU BrandCampU–CNN’s #BlackInAmerica 4: w/ @Soledad_Obrien @HajjFlemings tonight at 8 & 11pm EST http://bit.ly/soPSwu #Detroit Startups